A Better Way to Suspend, Unitize and Protect Large Rolls
Badger Plug’s H-Pack Systems utilize Sleeve Plugs, Endboards, H & U Channels, and Clips to easily and economically secure and protect your rolls in shipment and storage. Many suspension options are available. Badger Plug can custom design any component to meet your exact requirements.
- Plastic and fiber models available
- Stock sizes from 3″ to 10″ O.D.
- Lug models for extra gripping power
- Light-duty to heavy-duty models in stock
- Double flange Sleeve Plugs grab onto Endboards and stay in place
- Manufactured from high quality particleboard, plywood, and MDF
- Endboard thicknesses up to 4″
- Precision holes, U-slots, notches and edges cut to your exact specifications
- Special braces to interlock opposing endboards
H & U Channels and Clips
- For Interlocking Endboards and securing to pallets
- Manufactured of high strength aluminum, plastic and metal
- Various component options available
- 6-1/4″ long H-Clips with gripping barbs for 1″ thick Endboards